If you’ve ever thought about installing
a rainwater capture system at your house …
Or if you’re simply tired of watching water going down the
drain while waiting for it to get hot …
We can help … a lot!
What would you like to do?
• Install a rainwater capture system at your home
• Build a rain scape .
• Replace high water outdoor plants with low water use plants.
• Replace old fixtures with super efficient new ones.
• Stop waiting for hot water ... have a demand controlled pump
installed in your bathroom or kitchen.
• Would you like to replace your old, high water use toilet with a new one?
We can tell you where you can get money to do just that.
It’s easy …
All you have to do is give us a call, send us an email or go to our Facebook page. It really is that easy.
The Cochise Water Project is a non-profit and a non-governmental organization that wants to
reduce the amount of water used in the greater
Sierra Vista Community – it is that simple and that straight forward.
All of the grant funding comes from a private foundation.
Get hold of us – now. Do your part … be water smart! It’s fun, it’s easy … and it makes sense not to waste water.